Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I do... I Really Do... Like Me, That Is.

Finally!  It isn't a lie.  I feel it.  I really really do!

I have to first shout out to Heather @ lifeofapasserie for challenging everyone to just do it. While it has taken quite a bit of time for me to come up with this list, she inspired me to get it done.  Amazingly, I really really really BELIEVE everything on this list.  Such a content feeling, THANK YOU Heather!



  • My tattoo's... Because I remember the experience of getting each and every one of them.
  • My hair... Because I can change it easily and it always grows back!
  • My brown eyes...
  • My vanity... I'm not vain but as I've gotten older I've started the realize the importance of feeling pretty for Me.
  • I always  have toenails painted...
  • My coffee addiction...
  • My funniness... I am AMAZINGLY funny
  • My love of feeding people...
  • My love of expressing feelings...
  • My love of "feeling" feelings...
  • MY ABILITY TO FINALLY BE CONTENT WITH ME!
Now... I need to figure out how to keep adding to this list.

Happy listing ya'll...



1 comment: