Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I didn't sleep for shit last night.  The sleep I did get involved a very vivid dream that included a very physical fight between me and my boss.

My eyes popped open and I immediately went into a very physical anxiety attack.  My entire body was shaking, even my eyeballs.  I couldn't sit, stand, lay down, walk or talk.  I had to go to work like this. It was a VERY long day.

But now... I know why.

I recieved information that a woman I considered a second mother growing up, passed away early this morning.  I've been thinking a lot about these people lately and was even going to send her daughter, my best friend for over 20 years, a message a couple days ago.  I haven't spoken to these people for a long time... Growing Up Angst at its best. 

This woman was humorous, blunt, angry and cheerful all at the same time.  She was the kind of woman that you either really liked her or you really hated her.  She told you how it was.  That was something I always admired about her.  I can't count the times that we would laugh about how "honest" she was.  She definitely took her role as "Puerto Rican New Yorker" to heart. 

Rest In Peace Mrs. Denise Vera... I know you're holding on tight to Justin right now.  Both of you are greatly missed.

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment