Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Day In The Life Of LC.....

So, in the spirit of having daily humor I thought I should post what happens all day with me...

In the last post I mentioned that I have consistency with the cats, Pico and Lady the Tramp (she's a Lady of the Night!)  A couple weeks ago, I took pictures of one of their fights so that I could narrate it for Janis when she got home from work.  The following is the story of Pico and Lady... (Pico is the white and grey cat, Lady is all grey)

Pico:  Hey Tramp, aren't I just so handsome rubbing myself all over the carpet?
Tramp:  Look, all I wanna do is play with this here cord.  Can you please bounce?



Tramp: No, really Pico you need to leave me with my cord.
Pico: You're such a bitch


Tramp: REALLY fool, don't make get ghetto on you....



Pico: But I'm just so handsome rubbing my face on everything....




Pico: Alright, you're such a bitch....




Pico:  Haha Bitch, I'm not gonna leave- I'm about to beat you down....
Tramp: Aww shit!! You came outta nowhere...




Pico: Its going down... Slowly but for surely....
Tramp thinks to self: This is some bullshit!



Tramp:  Its ON and Poppin! Take that....
Pico: I know this Bitch did not just slap me....




Pico: Cool, I got you.  I'm just gonna sit here and chill. You betta sleep with one eye open.
Tramp:  I know this fool isn't just gonna sit there like nothing happened.  He betta sleep with one eye open....





And the saga continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment