Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm looking for something.  I think I lost it a long long long long long long long time ago.  Back in the childhood years, cause I don't remember really ever having it.

Talent.  The feeling that I'm nothing but awesome at something.  Don't get me wrong.  I know I'm GOOD at a lot of things.  But I don't have the feeling when I'm done that I did such a good job that I want to continue it.  This feeling includes most aspects of my life.  Including my parenting skills.  So, I guess you could say... I usually end up always screwing up because I don't have confidence in myself to complete the task.

Something happened.  Something was said.  Something has prevented me from feeling a genuine sense of accomplishment my entire life.  I don't know what it is, but I want it back. 



1 comment:

  1. Your talent to me: being an AMAZING friend!!! You are spectacular at that job. ;)

    ReplyDelete