Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Your's Truly is in a slump.  Maybe its because I've been sick for the last few days.  My physical body is breaking my mental and emotional health.  Seriously breaking it.

There are so many things that I want to accomplish.  I want to feel like I'm good at something.  Talented.  Amazing.  Just one thing... I just want one thing.  Something to focus my attention.  Something that is just second nature, that I don't have to work that hard for. Something that when I'm done, I can sincerely say was not hard to do.

Life is not easy.  In order to accomplish things, you have to work for it.  I already know that.  It's been drilled into my brain.  I understand the fundamentals.  I understand the reasons why.  But at some point, when I've yet to reap the benefits, it's hard for me to desire continuing the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment