Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happiness Comes In Many Forms....

I've had the "happiness" discussion a few times with a few different people over the last couple days.  The point made in all of these conversations is that happiness rubs off.  If you're happy, it makes other people happy.  Its contagious.

I did something today that threw my happiness into overdrive.  It won't be felt by other people for months, but I'm super excited about it.  Today I signed up for not one but two different marathon walks.  In May I will be participating in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk and in June I will be walking in the Salt Lake Pride Marathon to support the local LGBT Center.  These are causes that I've wanted to support for a long time and I'm finally going to do it.

Now I just need to get my behind on the treadmill and start preparing my body for it.  Not only am I going to benefit physically and mentally but I'm also going to be supporting two wonderful groups.  It truly is amazing how happiness spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment