Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

You can't complain if you DON'T do anything about it....

Must. Stop. Undermining. Myself.

Must. Stop. Undermining. Myself.

Must. Stop. Undermining.

Must. Stop.

Must.

This is not an option.  I have been feeling so good about myself lately that as soon as I have a down moment instead of taking it for what it is and immediately coming up with remedies, I sit and sulk.  I'll admit that the current issue is pretty trivial but it effects me because I'm a girl. I wouldn't be living authentically if I didn't recognize what I'm feeling right now. IT SUCKS... IT SUCKS.... IT SUCKS.

I'm going to sit here and throw the remainder of my temper tantrum and then I'll get over it.

It can only continue to effect  me if I just sit...

What I wouldn't give to have one of those Dove chocolate wrappers that have the upbeat messages printed on the inside....

No comments:

Post a Comment