Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have a serious dilemma...

My parents have always told me that they don't feel like I'm always completely honest with them.  My usual response is "I tell you about things that have an effect on our lives as a whole."  Of course, this response always upsets them.

I've been attempting lately to mend broken relationships.  It isn't necessarily working out, but I guess things happen in time.  Here's the problem... If I have information that could potentially make my relationship with certain people better but make relationships with others worse... What do I do?  Is it better to just keep it to myself and just hope that all the relationships come together?  Or do I talk without omitting in order to save the relationships I can?

What to do? What to do?  *thumps finger against chin*

No comments:

Post a Comment